Studio - 1 bed
A compact, popular open plan design.
Suitable as a minor dwelling or a “granny flat”, the one bedroom Studio Series, is also a popular design for infill housing as its small footprint makes ideal for locating next to an existing home.
Each home in the Studio Series is equipped with 3 kW of solar panels on the roof. This diverts power to your hot water heater system to optimise your household running costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
The Studio Design includes extra durable, easy-care ply walls and fantastic insulation. Every FirstBuild home comes complete with double glazed windows and a heat pump to keep you warm in winter or cool in the summer.
The modern kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven and rangehood. The European Inspired kitchen has soft close drawers and a machine stone benchtop.
You have a great choice of flooring textures and carpet colours.
The Studio has an impressive 12 square metre outdoor deck with sliding doors so you can enjoy those long summer evenings.
The bathroom has high quality fixtures and fittings which include a shower, dual flush toilet, heated towel rail, mirror and sink with cabinet & draws. The bathroom also includes a stainless steel mains pressure water heater and a laundry area.
The Studio Series has been designed with privacy in mind with doors between living spaces and windows on one side of the building – keeping the neighbours out of sight.
The queen bedroom is large enough for side tables, wardrobe and chest of draws.
Studio 24 starts from $120,000
Studio 36 starts from $144,000
The Studio Series is built in our factory and transported in separate modules to your site. Building in our factory ensures a dry and controlled environment that ensures a high level of quality is maintained.
After a building consent is issued, it is a quick build time of between 4-6 weeks to complete your home compared to the industry average of 25 weeks This saves you time and money.
The modules are made from New Zealand timber to the New Zealand Building Code NZS3604. Engineered for strength, the frames are designed to work with the steel jointing system between the floors and walls.
The houses are almost all completed in the factory with final assembly, waterproofing and landscaping completed on site.
Our prices include a comprehensive package:
- Building Consent (up to $7,000)
- Water Connection Fee (up to $12,000)
- Water Retention Tank (up to $7,000)
- Pile foundations & infrastructure
- Road transportation & hiab crane (up to 300kms from Auckland)
- 10 year Building Warranty
- Double glazed windows and insulation
- 3 kW solar system diverted to the hot water heater
- Stainless steel water heater connected to the solar
- LED lighting
- External cladding options
- Kitchen; ceramic hob, oven and range hood, soft close drawer system and machine stone benchtop.
- Floors; vinyl and carpet options
- Bathroom; shower, dual flush toilet, heated towel rail, mirror, sink and cabinet draws
- Deck and/or balcony
- Resource Consent
- Demolition & earthworks
- Land Development Contribution fees
- Subdivision fees
- Water tank & grey water tank
- Blinds & whiteware eg. fridge, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer
- Transport over 300kms from Auckland