Epic - 4 bed, dining & 2 living
A popular design for larger families
The Epic Design is the larges home built by FirstBuild. With four bedrooms and four bathrooms, the Epic Design is exactly that… Epic.
Equipped with a 3kW solar panel system on the roof that diverts power to your hot water heater system. This optimises your household running costs and reduces your carbon footprint.
The Epic Design includes extra durable, easy-care ply walls and thermally efficient insulation. Every FirstBuild home comes complete with double-glazed windows and a heat pump to keep you warm in winter or cool in the summer.
The modern kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven and rangehood. The European Inspired kitchen has soft close drawers and a machine stone benchtop.
You have a great choice of flooring textures and carpet colours.
The Epic has a spacious 12 square metre outdoor deck with double sliding doors so you can enjoy those long summer evenings with impressive indoor outdoor flow.
Each bathroom has high quality fixtures and fittings which include a shower, dual flush toilet, heated towel rail, mirror and sink with cabinet & draws. The bathrooms also include a stainless steel mains pressure water heater and a laundry area.
The Epic is designed with privacy in mind with doors between living spaces and windows on one side of the building – keeping the neighbours out of sight.
The queen bedrooms are large enough for side tables, wardrobe and chest of draws.
The Epic is built in our factory and transported in separate modules to your site. Building in our factory enables a dry and controlled environment to be maintained. This ensures a high level of quality is achieved.
After a building consent is issued, it is a quick build time of between 4-6 weeks to complete your home compared to the industry average of 25 weeks This saves you time and money.
The modules are made from New Zealand timber to the New Zealand Building Code NZS3604. Engineered for strength, the frames are designed to work with the steel jointing system between the floors and walls.
The houses are almost all completed in the factory with final assembly, final waterproofing and landscaping completed on site.
Epic 180 starts from $630,000
- Building Consent (up to $7,000)
- Water Connection Fee (up to $12,000)
- Water Retention Tank (up to $7,000)
- Pile foundations & infrastructure
- Road transportation & hiab crane (up to 300kms from Auckland)
- 10 year Building Warranty
- Double glazed windows and insulation
- 3kW solar system diverted to the hot water heater
- Stainless steel water heater connected to the solar
- LED lighting
- External cladding options
- Kitchen; ceramic hob, oven and range hood, soft close drawer system and machine stone benchtop.
- Floors; vinyl and carpet options
- Bathroom; shower, dual flush toilet, heated towel rail, mirror, sink and cabinet draws
- Deck and/or balcony
- Resource Consent
- Demolition & earthworks
- Land Development Contribution fees
- Subdivision fees
- Water tank & grey water tank
- Blinds & whiteware eg. fridge, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer
- Transport over 300kms from Auckland