Couple - 2 bed
The Couple is a popular design for singles, couples or retirees wanting to downsize.
The Couple is equipped with a 3 kW solar system on the roof that diverts power to your hot water heater system to reduce running costs.
It includes extra durable ply walls and insulation. Every FirstBuild house has double glazed windows and a heat pump to keep you warm.
The kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven and range hood. The European Inspired kitchen has soft-close draws and machine stone benchtop.
You have a choice of flooring textures and carpet colours.
The Couple has an amazing 12 square meter outdoor deck with sliding doors so you can enjoy those long summer evenings.
Each bathroom has high quality fixtures and fittings which include a
shower, dual flush toilet, heated towel rail, mirror and sink with cabinet & draws. The bathroom also includes a stainless steel mains pressure water heater and a laundry area.
The Couple is designed with privacy in mind with doors between living spaces and windows on one-side of the building – keeping the neighbours out of site.
The double bed bedroom is large enough for side tables, wardrobe and chest of draws.
The Couple is built in our quality control factory and transported in different modules to the site.
It is a quick build time of between 4-6 weeks to complete your home compared to the
industry average of 25 weeks saving you time and money.
The modules are made from New Zealand timber using the New Zealand Building Code 3604. The frames are extra strong with a steel jointing system between the floors and walls for transport.
The houses are almost all completed in the factory with final assembly, final waterproofing and landscaping completed on site. FirstBuild will provide you updates throughout the build process including when your house will be delivered and craned onto the foundations.
Couple 48 starts from $145,000
Couple 60A starts from $175,000
Couple 60B starts from $180,000
Couple 60C starts from $175,000
Couple 73 starts from $210,000
- Building Consent (up to $7,000)
- Water Connection Fee (up to $12,000)
- Water Retention Tank (up to $7,000)
- Pile foundations & infrastructure
- Road transportation & hiab crane (up to 300kms from Auckland)
- 10 year Building Warranty
- Double glazed windows and insulation
- 3 kW solar system diverted to the hot water heater
- Stainless steel water heater connected to the solar
- LED lighting
- External cladding options
- Kitchen; ceramic hob, oven and range hood, soft close drawer system and machine stone benchtop.
- Floors; vinyl and carpet options
- Bathroom; shower, dual flush toilet, heated towel rail, mirror, sink and cabinet draws
- Deck and/or balcony
- Resource Consent
- Demolition & earthworks
- Land Development Contribution fee
- Subdivision fees
- Water tank & grey water tank
- Blinds & whiteware eg. fridge, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer
- Transport over 300kms from Auckland