Couple - 2 bed
The Couple is a popular design for singles, couples or retirees wanting to downsize.
All homes in the Couple Series are equipped with a 3 kW solar panel system on the roof. This diverts power to your hot water heater system to reduce running costs.
The Couple Design includes extra durable ply walls and insulation. Every FirstBuild home has double glazed windows and a heat pump to keep you warm.
The kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven and range hood. The European Inspired kitchen has soft-close draws and machine stone benchtop.
You have a choice of flooring textures and carpet colours.
The Couple has a spacious 12 square metre outdoor deck with sliding doors so you can enjoy those long summer evenings with impressive indoor outdoor flow.
The bathroom has high quality fixtures and fittings that include a
shower, dual flush toilet, heated towel rail, mirror and sink with cabinet & draws. The bathroom also includes a stainless steel mains pressure water heater and a laundry area.
The Couple Series is designed with privacy in mind with doors between living spaces and windows on one side of the building – keeping the neighbours out of sight.
The queen bedrooms are large enough for side tables, wardrobe and chest of draws.
The Couple Series are built in our factory and transported in separate modules to your site. Building in our factory enables a dry and controlled environment to be maintained. This ensures a high level of quality is achieved.
After a building consent is issued, it is a quick build time of between 4-6 weeks to complete your home compared to the industry average of 25 weeks This saves you time and money.
The modules are made from New Zealand timber to the New Zealand Building Code NZS3604. Engineered for strength, the frames are designed to work with the steel jointing system between the floors and walls.
The houses are almost all completed in the factory with final assembly, waterproofing and landscaping completed on site.
Couple 48 starts from $168,000
Couple 60A starts from $210,000
Couple 60B starts from $227,000
Couple 60C starts from $227,000
Couple 73 starts from $255,500
- Building Consent (up to $7,000)
- Water Connection Fee (up to $12,000)
- Water Retention Tank (up to $7,000)
- Pile foundations & infrastructure
- Road transportation & hiab crane (up to 300kms from Auckland)
- 10 year Building Warranty
- Double glazed windows and insulation
- 3 kW solar system diverted to the hot water heater
- Stainless steel water heater connected to the solar
- LED lighting
- External cladding options
- Kitchen; ceramic hob, oven and range hood, soft close drawer system and machine stone benchtop.
- Floors; vinyl and carpet options
- Bathroom; shower, dual flush toilet, heated towel rail, mirror, sink and cabinet draws
- Deck and/or balcony
- Resource Consent
- Demolition & earthworks
- Land Development Contribution fees
- Subdivision fees
- Water tank & grey water tank
- Blinds & whiteware eg. fridge, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer
- Transport over 300kms from Auckland