Home & income - 4 bed
A design featuring 2 x 2 bedroom homes with separate entrances.
The Home & Income is popular for those seeking a second income or living with family.
The Home & Income is equipped with 2 x 3kW solar systems on the roof that diverts power to your hot water heater system to optimise your household running costs and reduce the carbon footprint.
It includes extra durable, easy-care ply walls and fantastic insulation. Every FirstBuild house comes complete with double-glazed windows and a heat pump to keep you warm in winter or cool in the summer.
The modern kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven and rangehood. The European Inspired kitchen has soft close drawers and a machine stone benchtop.
You have a great choice of flooring textures and carpet colours.
The Home & Income has an amazing 12 square meter outdoor deck with sliding doors so you can enjoy those long summer evenings.
Each bathroom has high quality fixtures and fittings which include a shower, dual flush toilet, heated towel rail, mirror and sink with cabinet & draws. The bathroom also includes a stainless steel mains pressure water heater and a laundry area.
The Home & Income is designed with privacy in mind with doors between living spaces and windows on one-side of the building – keeping the neighbours out of site.
The double bed bedroom is large enough for side tables, wardrobe and chest of draws.
The Home & Income is built in our quality control factory and transported in different modules to the site.
It is a quick build time of between 4-6 weeks to complete your home compared to the industry average of 25 weeks saving you time and money.
The modules are made from New Zealand timber using the New Zealand Building Code 3604. The frames are extra strong with a steel jointing system between the floors and walls for transport.
The houses are almost all completed in the factory with final assembly, final waterproofing and landscaping completed on site. FirstBuild will provide you updates throughout the build process including when your house will be delivered and craned onto the foundations.
Home & income 144 starts from $410,000
- Building Consent (up to $7,000)
- Water Connection Fee (up to $12,000)
- Water Retention Tank (up to $7,000)
- Pile foundations & infrastructure
- Road transportation & hiab crane (up to 300kms from Auckland)
- 10 year Building Warranty
- Double glazed windows and insulation
- 2 x 3kW solar systems diverted to the hot water heater
- Stainless steel water heater connected to the solar
- LED lighting
- External cladding options
- Kitchen; ceramic hob, oven and range hood, soft close drawer system and machine stone benchtop.
- Floors; vinyl and carpet options
- Bathroom; shower, dual flush toilet, heated towel rail, mirror, sink and cabinet draws
- Deck and/or balcony
- Resource Consent
- Demolition & earthworks
- Land Development Contribution fee
- Subdivision fees
- Water tank & grey water tank
- Blinds & whiteware eg. fridge, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer
- Transport over 300kms from Auckland